Partners in Community Development Fiji (PCDF) was founded in 1978 and is one of Fiji's longest established Non Government Organisations (NGOs) that carries out community development projects.
We have been working in communities for over 30 years. We assist communities in all aspects of environmental, governmental and social development with the ultimate aim of making them self-reliant.
- To increase self reliance/ownership in rural communities
- To promote good governance at all levels
- To promote the protection of the environment
- To sustain livelihoods
- To manage interventions
- To promote gender balance
- To strengthen infrastructure development
- To promote healthy living
Communities achieving equitable, holistic and sustainable livelihoods
Working in partnership with communities to empower and assist with informed decision making for their own development.